500 Bringelly Road, Austral NSW 2179
- Development / Land
- 1.1 ha
R3 DEVELOPMENT SITE IN BOOMING SOUTH WEST PRECINCT
- 1Ha of Residential Land
- Development Opportunity
- Service Available
CBRE is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 500 Bringelly Road, Austral, for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign.
500 Bringelly Road, Austral represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire subdivisible level land in the booming South West Growth Precinct. The subject property is located only stones away from Leppington Train Station allowing simplicity for transportation.
500 Bringelly Road, Austral offers the following key attributes:
- A well-exposed block of residential land underpinned by main road exposure and rear block access
- Opportunity to purchase excess portion of land adjoining future Anglican Church
- The opportunity to develop 1Ha* of land in the booming South West Growth Centre
- Concept plans available for a 26-lot development adjoining a future place of public worship (STCA)
- Proximity to key lifestyle amenities including; Carnes Hill Shopping Centre, Michael Clarke Recreational, Austral Shopping Centre, Leppington Station, Ed. Square Shopping Village
The NSW government has provided $509 million towards the Bringelly Road upgrade which will result in improved access to the Western Sydney Airport site at Badgerys Creek, Leppington Railway Station, the new Leppington Town Centre and the M5 and M7 Motorways
500 Bringelly Road, Austral will be offered for sale via Expressions of Interest campaign closing on Thursday 15th of November 2018.
All information provided to interested parties is to assist in their preparation of independent Due Diligence. Further information and inspection times are available upon request by contacting the exclusive agents:
|Date Sold||29 Mar 2019|
|Floor Area||10,850 m²|
|Land Area||1.1 ha|
|Last updated||15 Jan 2019|