50 Vincent Street Cessnock NSW 2325
- Shop & Retail
- 491 m²
- For Sale, $850,000 + GST
DUAL ACCESS COMMERCIAL PREMISES IN THE MAIN STREET
This commercial premises would be suitable for one large occupier, or alternatively could be utilised as two separate commercial spaces. The return would be maximised by separating the shop into two, returning approximately $75,000 net in the current commercial market ($45,000 p.a. for Lot 1, 50 Vincent Street & $30,000 p.a for Lot 2/15 Cumberland Street).
Property features include:
- Total combined land area of 1,129m2 (Lot A/DP435490 400m2 & Lot 2/DP200195 729m2).
- Approximately 491.13m2 gross building area total.
- An offering two lots together, each with their own access to arterial business routes Vincent and Cumberland Street.
- Zoned B3 Commercial Core under Cessnock City Council
- Offering a showroom, rear office facilities, kitchens, storerooms and amenities
- Possibility to remove internal partitioned offices to allow for open show room
- Air conditioning
- Large private car park via Cumberland street with six undercover car port spaces and large outdoor area of approximately 400m2, allowing for up to and exceeding twelve spaces
- Loading dock and lift to the rear of the building
Inspections by private appointment only.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.