50 Moorilda Road Barry NSW 2799
- Rural / Farming
- 9 ha
- Sold, $830,000
"Coombing Waters" Barry
Set on 22 acres with access to Coombing Creek this highly productive small farm presents as the ideal farm retreat. With modern and well cared for improvements this property will be sure to impress. Features include:
- Light filled 300 square metre home with massive main bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite, additional three bedrooms with built in robes, large family lounge and dining area, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and covered front and rear veranda's.
- 2 Colorbond shed ideal for machinery storage or stable conversion.
- Excellent water via equipped bore and Coombing Creek
- Heavily improved 22 acre block with the possibility of an additional 9 acres of lease country.
- Cattle yards
- 15km's to Blayney, 45km's to Bathurst, 50km's to Orange and 3 hours to Sydney.
"Coombing Waters" presents as a wonderful opportunity to secure the ideal small family farm.
For your private inspection please contact selling agent Michael Lund 0427 033 033
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.