50-52 Shepherd Street Marrickville NSW 2204
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 559 m²
- For Lease, Please contact agent
POSITION YOUR BUSINESS - FREESTANDER WITH FLEXIBILITY
- 3 x Roller shutter doors
- 24/7 secured gated access
- Total area extending to 560m²
Colliers International is delighted to bring to market for lease 50-52 Shepherd Street, Marrickville.
The property is located in the Inner West suburb of Marrickville, 6kms West of the CBD and 3kms north of the Airport. It is ideally positioned near buses, ports and Sydenham Train Station, and it is within close proximity to Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre and Marrickville shopping strip allowing for access to a wide variety of speciality shops and services.
50-52 Shepherd Street, Marrickville has the following features:
- Good internal clearance with internal drop down ceiling
- Total area of 560m²
- 3 x Roller shutter doors allowing for multiple access points
- 24/7 secure gated access fronting Shepherd Street
- Kitchenette and amenities
- Flexible B7 zoning allowing for multiple usages
- 3 Phase power available throughout
- Ample natural lighting through
- Long or short term availability, allowing for flexibility for tenants
For more information please contact the exclusive leasing agents below:
0432 192 849
|Floor Area||559 m²|
|Land Area||580 m²|
|Last updated||17 Sep 2020|
Be confident you're getting the right product for you with a great rate. We're proud to introduce Valiant to compare hundreds of products from over 80 lenders to find a tailored solution that makes sense for your business.
Valiant have helped over 5,000 Aussie businesses, so speak with their experts to secure your finance.