5 Tennant Street Fyshwick ACT 2609
- Shop & Retail
- 4,049 m²
- For Sale, Price on Application
CANBERRA'S #1 INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Commonwealth covenant occupying 79%
- Striking building, contemporary design
- Strong 6.8 * year WALE by income
5 Tennant Street is the epitome of the "perfect ACT investment", with a highly sought-after covenant being the Commonwealth of Australia, occupying 79% of the building. This is an ideal opportunity for the astute investor to acquire a secure, passive investment and unlock the benefits from day one.
Raine & Horne Commercial Canberra have the privilege to offer 5 Tennant Street, Fyshwick ACT for sale.
• Estimate Net Income: $1,107,485 p.a ex. GST^
• Fully Leased with a 6.8* year WALE^ by income, featuring 3 - 3.5% annual rent reviews
• 79% occupied by the Commonwealth of Australia being AAA rated
• Modern and attractive building, with 4,049sqm* NLA across 2 levels of office serviced by a lift
• Secure under croft car park, with 115 allocated bays
• Excellent historical leasing performance
• Built in 2007 providing potential depreciation benefits
• Highly efficient and flexible floor plates of 2,100sqm* with great natural light
• 4.0 start NABERS Energy Rating
^As at 1 May 2020| *Approx.
Parties interested in acquiring this key asset are invited to lodge an Expressions of Interest (EOI) by 4pm on Thursday, 16 April 2020.
Please contact the selling agents to receive a detailed IM and access to the data room, or to arrange an inspection of the property.
|Floor Area||4,049 m²|
|Land Area||4,703 m²|
|Energy||4-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||115 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||19 Mar 2020|