5/9 Thiedke Road, BEAUDESERT QLD 4285
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
Access + Exposure Industrial Warehouse
* Well designed complex
* Excellent truck access with ability to set down containers
* Two roller doors allow ventilation
* Internal height 6.5m + clear span
* Managers office
* Exposure to Mt Lindesay Highway
* 3 phase power
* Less than 1.5km to Beaudesert Town Centre
* Contact agent Brendan Barber 0434 554 355 for an inspection today!
Price: $30,000 P.A Net + GST
Area Total: 360m2
Beaudesert is 64km south of Brisbane and 72km inland from the Gold Coast. A town of about 5,500 people, it houses one of two council administration buildings, a shopping precinct, public hospital, residential areas, schools, churches, sports facilities and commercial centres. Population growth has been modest in recent years, with the most significant developments being the establishment of two relatively upmarket residential areas - Brayford Estate, 2km east of the town, and Tullamore Downs 4km north.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
5/9 Thiedke Road BEAUDESERT