5/23 Stockton Street Nelson Bay NSW 2315
- 40 m²
- For Lease, $220 Per Week + Outgoings + GST
Positioned in the central business district of Nelson Bay stands the iconic Cinema Mall Complex. The Cinema Mall was established in the 1990s and continues to be one of Port Stephens longest standing shopping malls. Continuing to deliver a range of enjoyment for locals and visitors all year round, the mall supports a thriving and diverse mix of shops, from Thai Restaurants to Clothing stores. The practical set up allows for a suitable office space or retail shop. In the prime of it all is this commercial space which is located close to major banks, restaurants, Woolworth's and the relaxed atmosphere at the D'Albora Marina, a main tourist destination!
- Large floor to ceiling window frontage allowing for visibility to be maximised
- Double glass door entrance
- 40.42 m2 of space
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- High ceilings give a spacious and airy feel to the commercial space
- Located directly across the road from Woolworth's
- Public transport hub directly out front
- Benefit from direct exposure to both the local and tourist trade, nearby facilities include:
Public Transport hub (less than 50 metres away) - Local Area, Newcastle and Sydney buses.
Non allocated car parking with the complex plus two (4) major council car parks nearby.
Banks, Solicitors, Property Agents, Medical Facilities, Coffee Shops and Restaurants, Boutique Retail and Woolworth's, you can already see the benefit of this location.
- Common strata facilities include male/female and disabled toilets.
|Floor Area||40 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||26 Mar 2019|