5/193 Orlando Street, COFFS HARBOUR NSW 2450
$15,000 + GST pa
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Jan 2017
Large Industrial Shed In Prime Location - Additional 100m2 By Negotiation
Occupying a prime location adjacent to the Pacific Highway and at the rear of a busy commercial complex, this commercial shed ticks all the boxes for value and flexibility. Offering approx 125m2 of clear span warehouse space with high roller door access. An option exists to add 100m2 of storage or office that was once utilised as a cool room facility but could easily be transformed into office or storage.
- Offered as either 150m2 of clear span or up to 250m2 including storage area
- High roller door access
- Prominent location bordering Pacific Highway and Orlando Street.
- Excellent client parking
- Busy complex including national chain 'Good Year Automotive'
- Ideal for tradesman base
- Rooftop and fascia signage options
- NBN Ready
Contact Matt OGarey at Nolan Partners Commercial for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 66500 655 / 0423 790 525
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
5/193 Orlando Street COFFS HARBOUR