495-501 Blackburn Road Mount Waverley VIC 3149
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 23,724 m²
The Perfect Blend of Investment & Future Development
- Well presented Business Park that has undergone a recent refurbishment program.
- Passing rental: $5,532,216 pa net*.
- Securely leased to high calibre tenants Metricon Homes and Leica Biosystems.
- Excellent WALE of circa 6 years*.
- Situated in a tightly held, strategic location benefitting from high underlying land value.
- Substantial frontage to Blackburn Road of 237 metres* and Ricketts Road of 157 metres*.
- The site offers a number of additional development opportunities (STCA).
- Excellent access to the surrounding road network with a full diamond interchange provided on the Monash Freeway (M1), approximately 50 metres north of the subject property.
- Only 19km's* to the Melbourne CBD.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Friday 1 August 2014 at 4.00pm AEST
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||Ask Agent|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Date Sold||29 Sep 2014|
|Floor Area||23,724 m²|
|Land Area||4.21 ha|
|Last updated||21 Sep 2017|