4921 Mitchell Highway Orange NSW 2800
- Rural / Farming
- 48.16 ha
5km to Orange CBD
- Killarney is located on the eastern edge of Orange 5km from the CBD and presents a wonderful opportunity to purchase a well appointed small farm.
- Features of the property include a comfortable and spacious 4 bedroom brick veneer family home, a large steel frame machinery shed, and 119 acres of productive farmland.
- The home enjoys a northerly aspect and features an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, and a fully enclosed outdoor entertainment area with a built in BBQ.
- The kitchen has been recently renovated and has a dishwasher, built in pantry, electric stove and oven and flows to the dining and living room which has a slow combustion heater.
- At one end of the home there is the 2nd living room and 2 bedrooms, including the master which enjoys lovely morning sun and has a walk through robe and ensuite.
- There are 2 more bedrooms at the other end of the house (all bedrooms have built in wardrobes and carpet) along with the family bathroom (with adjoining spa room) and a laundry which has loads of storage.
- Outside there is an easy to maintain garden with established trees and garden beds, a double carport, front and back verandahs and a large fully lockable garden shed.
- Away from the house is the machinery shed which also houses shearing facilities and 2 rainwater tanks (total 100,000 litres)
- The farm is set on highly productive basalt soils, subdivided into 8 paddocks, with 6 reliable dams and frontage to Summer Hill Creek making for a high class grazing property.
- If more land is required there is an opportunity to secure an additional vacant 100 acre parcel of land next door from a separate vendor.
- Killarney is a quality rural property set only minutes from the major regional centre of Orange and 3.5 hours from Sydney that will provide excellent lifestyle opportunities in a highly desirable community.
|Date Sold||2 Aug 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||48.16 ha|
|Last updated||30 Jul 2019|