49 Owen Terrace Wallaroo SA 5556
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 888 m²
Copper Coast Hotel, Wallaroo - Freehold and Business for Sale
Excellent Location in Tourist Precinct - 11 Gaming Machines - Easily Run Operation
The Copper Coast Hotel, Wallaroo is available for sale for the first time in over 20 years. The Hotel is prominently located in the main street of Wallaroo, which is a very popular Yorke Peninsula tourist location.
- Significant price adjustment - for genuine sale
- Rare Freehold and Business offering
- Excellent presentation, 3am Licence in place
- All facilities available
- 11 Gaming machines
- Commercial grade kitchen
- First time offered in 20 years
- 22 Accommodation rooms, ample car parking
- Currently operated under management
- Adjacent holiday house also available to purchase
- Popular nightclub
A great opportunity to own and operate your own hotel in a growing popular region.
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact:
Grant Clarke of McGees Property 0414 806 130
|Date Sold||5 May 2020|
|Floor Area||888 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Aug 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Our partners at Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.