49-51 The Crescent Fairfield NSW 2165
- Shop & Retail
- 283 m²
INVESTMENT GEM | WILL BE SOLD
Colliers International is pleased to offer 49-51 The Crescent, Fairfield by way of public auction.
49-51 The Crescent benefits from the below key attributes;
- Situated in a prominent position with main exposure
- Gross rental incomes for both tenants: $60,600 p.a + GST
- Opposite Fairfield train station
- 283.5 sqm parcel of land
- Zoned B4 mixed use
- Full brick construction
- Rear lane access
- Neighbouring the Crescent plaza
- Ideal opportunity for owner occupier or savy investor
Auction date: Thursday 28 June 2018 at 10:30am
Venue: Level 5, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW
For further information, please contact the exclusive listing agents.
|Auction date and time||28/06/2018 10:30|
|Auction location||Dexus Place, Level 5, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.