47 High Street Southport QLD 4215
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 458 m²
SOLD by Jackson Rameau
BARGAIN HUNTERS, CHEAP-SKATES & SMART SHOPPERS - START DIALLING THIS MUST BE SOLD!
Jackson Rameau from RWC Gold Coast (Ray White Commercial) is pleased to present this rockstar commercial building located at 47 High Street, Southport, QLD, 4215 that combines professionalism with a touch of industrial flair! Located on the busy High Street (also known as Ferry Road), Southport, QLD. This prime parcel of unlimited-height zoned land has an existing two-level commercial office/warehouse. This industrial-styled corporate office with a downstairs man cave/warehouse is not just a place to work; it also is a space to entertain, innovate, host informal meetings or functions and most importantly, house your favourite toys!
The property is surrounded by a host of quality businesses like Ferrari, Tesla, Mazda, Audi, Hyundai, Southport courthouse, Dendy Cinemas and Guzman y Gomez to name a few. The building is also within walking distance of the Southport Gold Coast Light Rail stop and Australia Fair Shopping Centre. Although, the best thing about this property is the owners' motivation to liquidate and sell! This asset is for sale via Public Auction at 11 am on Thursday the 17th of August, 2023 held in-rooms at The Gold Coast Turf Club, Bundall, QLD, 4217.
Key features of this freestanding building include:
- 427m2* of prime land on an arterial road.
- 458m2* of total building area.
- 258m2* on the ground floor warehouse/man cave.
- 200m2* of professional offices upstairs.
- 9 x car spaces (5 x externally & 4 car garage).
- Zoned "Priority Development Area" with unlimited height restrictions.
- Existing two level Commercial & Industrial Building.
- Month-to-month tenancy (going concern sale)
- A Grade Level 1 office with corporate-industrial-style fit-out.
- 6 private bathrooms, a shower and change room amenities.
- Bathroom facilities are located both in the man-cave/warehouse and on the office level.
- Purpose-built kitchen and bar area for private or corporate functions.
- Meticulously designed space suitable for private functions or gatherings.
- Potential to lease upstairs and downstairs separately.
- 24HR Surveillance Security System, Alarm System and Dual-Pedestrian Door Security.
- Overseas owners liquidating immediately after a change of circumstances!
- Due to these change of circumstances this property absolutely must and will be sold!
- Directly opposite St Hilda's Private Girls College
- Situated on High Street which continues into Ferry Road, Southport
- Situated in the Southport Central Business District
- 1 minute to Brickworks Ferry Road
- 1 minute to Smith Street Motorway & M1 on-ramp
- 2 minutes to The Southport School Private Boys College(TSS)
- 2 minutes to Southport State High School
- 5 minutes to Main Beach
- 20 minutes to Gold Coast Hinterland
- Fantastic exposure to 50,000* cars passing daily
This property is being sold via Public Auction at the Gold Coast Turf Club in Bundall, QLD. So, please lock the 17th of August, 2023 at 11 AM in your calendar right now because you do not want to miss this ultimate buying opportunity!
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility. *Approximately