46 Torquay Road Pialba QLD 4655
- Shop & Retail
- 1,916 m²
- Commercial Auction
Premium Freestanding Officeworks - Strategic Retail Precinct
- Officeworks Ltd - ASX listed subsidiary
- Minimum 2.5% annual increases
- Net Income $348,204 pa
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 46 Torquay Road, Hervey Bay for Sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- Renewed 6 year lease to 2025 + options
- Officeworks Ltd - Wholly owned Subsidiary of ASX listed Wesfarmers Ltd with Revenues of $30.8 Billion
- Tenant experiencing significant sales growth of 27.8% for the first 5 mths of 2020 - 167 stores nationally
- Purpose built for Officeworks in 2009 offering a modern 1,916 sqm building & 46 car parks
- Epicentre of key retail precinct near Woolworths, Coles, Bunnings, Big W, BWS, McDonalds & Hungry Jacks
- Torquay Road - Busy thoroughfare linking Hervey Bays Esplanade to Boat Harbour Drive
- Hervey Bay - World renowned tourist destination & commercial hub of Fraser Coast region, trade catchment 107,000+ & 4.3 million visitors annually
- Minimum 2.5% annual rent increases
- Net Income $348,204 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 5 November at 12 noon AEDT at Doltone House Hyde Park, located on 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property, please contact the exclusively appointed property professionals at Cushman & Wakefield.
|Auction date and time||05/11/2020 12:00|
|Auction location||Doltone House Hyde Park - 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney|
|Floor Area||1,916 m²|
|Land Area||4,137 m²|
|Parking||46 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 Oct 2020|