46 Katherine Terrace Katherine NT 0850
- 1,430 m²
- For Sale, Offers Over $1,899,000
Attention Astute Investors – 9% RETURN
Here is your opportunity to purchase 1,430m2 of absolute prime real estate in Katherine’s main street- location does not get better than this!
• Lease 1 is 163.20m2 office space leased at $39,770.29 per annum
• Lease 2 is 717m2 ground level and 747m2 mezzanine (used as storage) and leased at $157, 327.08
• Both leased areas have their own toilet and shower facilities
• Parking for 16 at the back of the complex
• Shop front parking for 12
• Mezzanine area has 3 offices, bathroom amenities, a lunchroom and a florist preparation area
Katherine is located south of Darwin, approx. 310 kilometres and the cross roads to Western Australia, Queensland and South Australia. The population is approx. 10,000 people, which increases considerable in the Dry Season (May – Oct). Katherine is a pivotal point for those travelling northern Australia by road, many turn off at Katherine to proceed to W.A instead of continuing onto Darwin.
The town has a large RAAF Base attached, Tindal is consists of a Squadron of F18 Fighter Jets. The Federal Government have planned to base a further Squadron of Fighter Jets, along with support aircraft. There is also talk of locating a squadron of Drones at Tindal. It is speculated to increase the population of Katherine by a further two thousand plus people.
Tourism, Agriculture and Horticulture still plays a large part in Katherine’s economics.
Contact Olivia Thompson 0438 845 460 from Landmark Katherine for more information.
|Floor Area||1,430 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||16 x Onsite parkings|
|Last updated||1 Oct 2019|