431 Ruthven Street, TOOWOOMBA CITY QLD 4350
Prices Available on Request
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Hotel / Leisure, Offices
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Nov 2016
Expose Yourself to Toowoomba's Major CBD Intersection
The Bank’s redesigned food, retail and office spaces are set to breathe new life and vibrancy into Toowoomba’s evolving CBD and only 30 metres from the $500 million QIC retail expansion.
The Bank will offer the following;
• Ground floor retail will be designed to take advantage of the prime exposure with fantastic internal ceiling height with floor areas from 150m2 to 680m2
• Fully fitted out first floor offices which take advantage of fantastic natural light and outlooks to Toowoomba's major CBD intersection with floor areas from 70m2 to 426m2
• The irreplaceable rooftop will be the jewel of the Toowoomba City and will be Toowoomba’s little bit of Melbourne overlooking the CBD, the concrete rooftop has an area of approximately 456m2 and will be designed to suit the successful operator
• As an extra added feature to this building is the Bomb Shelter – your mind can run wild with the opportunities this space offers, ideal for craft bar or alternate café with a floor area of approximately 50m2
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
431 Ruthven Street TOOWOOMBA CITY