425 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- 5,381 m²
THE WAIT IS OVER... A CLASSIC COLLINS STREET CORNER, A GENERATIONAL CBD ASSET
- Striking 10 level commercial and retail building of 5,381sqm* designed by internationally acclaimed architects Bates Smart.
- Situated on Melbourne's most high profile corner (Collins and Market streets) in the very heart of the Melbourne CBD.
- Leased to high profile tenants including Ms Collins (ground level), Wisewould Mahony Lawyers and Serraview Australia.
- 2 level basement commercial car park plus open car park at rear for total of 45 vehicles*.
- Substantial site area of 1,168sqm* benefiting from a total street frontage of approximately 68.50 metres*.
- Located directly opposite CBUS Property's proposed $1 billion mixed use development of 447 Collins Street, just moments from major luxury retail brands and within walking distance to Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex and the Southbank arts and dining precinct.
- Significant opportunity to reposition/redevelop in the medium term for alternate uses including hotel and residential (STCA).
- 2 star NABERS Energy Rating.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.