41 Townsville Street Fyshwick ACT 2609
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 219 - 438 m²
- For Sale, $400,000 - $425,000 ex GST each
Office + Warehouse Units for Sale in Fyshwick
- Unit 2: 219sqm for $425,000 ex GST
- Unit 3: 219sqm for $400,000 ex GST
- 2 roller doors on each unit
41 Townsville Street is a 4-unit strata-titled building conveniently located in the heart of Fyshwick and close to all the action! Large format retail outlets like Pushy's, Bunnings, Canberra Outlet Centre are in close proximity to the building, along with major outlets like Bing Lee, Harvey Norman and popular furniture stores. The building is 15mins from the Parliament Triangle and a short 10mins drive to Kingston and Manuka.
Strata titled Office & Warehouse for Sale!
- Unit 2: 219sqm (combination of office + warehouse). Asking price: $425,000 ex GST
- Unit 3: 219sqm (open warehouse). Asking price: $400,000 ex GST
- Double-door shopfronts to each unit
- Each unit has 2 roller doors accessible from the rear of the building
Simplicity can be valuable, especially when looking for industrial properties. These industrial units are available for purchase individually or together.
Unit 2 is a good mix of office and warehouse, both with their own dedicated access and shopfronts. Perfect for industrial, trades or building related business that need administration area for staff and warehouse area for storage. 2 high clearance roller doors provide ease of access into the warehouse from the rear service lane.
Unit 3 is an open warehouse, ideal for fabrication, manufacturing or storage. As with Unit 2, there are 2 high clearance roller doors accessible from the rear service lane.
In the abundance of Fyshwick, purchase opportunities like these can be rare, especially for owner-occupiers.
Call Ravi Soni to discuss your requirement or to organise an inspection.
|Floor Area||219 - 438 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 Oct 2020|