41 South Terrace Fremantle WA 6160
- Hotel / Leisure
- 1,550 m²
- For Sale, Offers Invited - Closing 4/3/2020
LJ Hooker Commercial Perth as Exclusive Agents are pleased to present For Sale by Offers Invited closing 2pm (AWST) Wednesday 4th March 2020, 41 South Terrace, Fremantle.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an entire prominent town centre block, located opposite the iconic Fremantle Markets, a completely refurbished " Old Synagogue" and Norfolk Hotel.
An exceptional opportunity with 4 street frontages that will enable an astute Buyer flexibility to accommodate either their own requirements or those of their intended occupier.
- Land Area: 2,444sqm*
- Variety of potential uses for the former school and TAFE
- Approximately 1,500sqm of improvements across all buildings
- Zoned City Centre under LPS.3
- In the heart of the " Cappuccino Strip"
- Opposite Fremantle Markets
- 4 street frontages
In the heart of the "cappuccino strip" opposite Fremantle Markets, enjoying South Terrace, Norfolk Street, Emry Street and Norfolk Lane frontages.
Offers Invited closing 2pm (AWST) Wednesday 4th March 2020.
IM available upon request.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact the Exclusive Selling Agents Brian Neo and Vincent Siciliano.
* Prime Heritage Buildings
* In the Heart of Fremantle
* Extremely Rare Opportunity
|Floor Area||1,550 m²|
|Land Area||2,224 m²|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||29 Jan 2020|