41 Smith Street Hillsdale NSW 2036
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 340 - 1,253 m²
- For Lease, $85,000 pa (excl. GST)
Three brand new industrial units
- Brand new industrial units
- Adjacent to Westfield Eastgardens
- Boutique estate of three units
Savills South Sydney is pleased to bring to the market 41 Smith Street, Hillsdale.
This is a boutique estate of three industrial units in a superb location adjacent to Westfield Eastgardens. The estate is currently under construction and is being built with function and flexibility at its heart. High end finishes and intelligent design make these units perfect for businesses looking for a clean and modern warehouse/office fit for both staff and clients.
Warehouse areas are:
- Warehouse 1: 529sq m*
- Warehouse 2: 384sq m* (under offer)
- Warehouse 3: 340sq m*
Key Features of each unit are:
- 8m* high clearance
- Clear span warehouse
- Container friendly
- Sunny north facing offices
- Fibre internet connectivity
- Bathrooms with shower
- Dual entrance from the street
- B5 Business Development zoning
- Q1 2020 target occupation
The location boasts easy access to Wentworth Avenue and the Eastern Distributor which allows short travel times to the Eastern Suburbs, Port Botany, Sydney Airport and CBD.
Large local occupiers include Bunnings and Westfield Eastgardens.
Please contact the exclusive Savills agents for more information or to book an inspection.
|Floor Area||340 - 1,253 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||4 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||5 Dec 2019|