405 Bourke Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Shop & Retail
- 43 - 161 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Make Your Mark In Makers Lane!
- Retail / Hospitality Opportunities
- New 66,000sqm Mixed-use Tower Above
- Major Pedestrian Movement
Makers Lane is an enticing new addition to Melbournes celebrated laneways, with 10 exciting food and beverage and retail opportunities are available in this brand new mixed use development.
- 10 tenancies available with sizes ranging from 43sqm up to 161sqm approx.
- Brand new 66,000sqm mixed use tower directly above, fully committed to major anchor tenant NAB.
- Enormous office catchment with an estimated 60,0000 office workers within 400m* radius catchment zone.
- Major pedestrian movement through Makers Lane with excellent through-link connecting Little Collins Street and Bourke Street.
- Makers Lane sits within one of the most densely populated commercial areas within the Melbourne CBD.
- The project will be a collection of retail spaces for like-minded artisans of their trade to delight Melburnians with everyday experiences; from food and beverage offers to curated personal services and beyond.
Be confident you're getting the right product for you with a great rate. We're proud to introduce Valiant to compare hundreds of products from over 80 lenders to find a tailored solution that makes sense for your business.
Valiant have helped over 5,000 Aussie businesses, so speak with their experts to secure your finance.