4 East Avenue Yenda NSW 2681
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 578 m²
- For Sale, Forthcoming Auction
Every Business Needs a Shed!
It's not often we come across a shed as well presented as this property located in the heart of Yenda.
Formerly the headquarters of Lauries Windows and Doors for many years, this property is loaded with features that will suit a multitude of businesses or trades:
• Constructed Circa 1992 by well known local shed builder Ron Beer.
• 54m2 of office space with built in desk, filing cabinets, storage space and Split System Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner.
• Approx 470m2 of shed space with fully reinforced concrete floor. Total area approx 524m2.
• Shed floor space cooled with 2 x Evaporative Air-conditioners.
• Shed height of approx. 6.6m on R/H side and 5.4m on L/H side.
• (2) Toilets located at the rear of the shed.
• Dual Access from both East Avenue and Stanbridge Street with Yard space for additional storage.
• 3 Phase Power throughout.
• Natural Gas connection into property.
• Raw and Potable Water connected.
• Parking at front and rear of site.
This property would ideally suit a business owner looking to move out from their 'home' shed or looking to expand their operation into a bigger footprint. It would also offer a sound investment with a potential rental of approx. $600 pw. (Shed currently vacant)
Inspections by appointment only. Contact Brian Bertolin on 0438 954 683.