4 Dan Street Slacks Creek QLD 4127
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 906 m²
* Rock solid completely refurbished stand alone self supporting steel structure, Besser Brick Construction
* Lessee/Tenant (NYSE-GPC) Market capitalisation of $14 billion US
* 5 year lease ending 13/09/2025
* $101,500 Nett annual rent. 2.5% annual increases
* Top location in between Brisbane & Gold Coast. Heart of Slacks Creek industrial area. Excellent access for trucks
* 15 car parks
PRICE: Contact Exclusive Agent Bruce Webster 0408 551 858
BUILDING AREA: 906 sqm
LAND AREA: 1,315 sqm
Located approx 20 kilometres south east of the Brisbane CBD in the Brisbane-Gold Coast corridor, this area boasts a mix of commercial, industrial and retail properties. The area has strong surrounding population growth and mixed demographic of its workforce. The area is well serviced by the Pacific Motorway, which provides links to both the north and south of the area with the Logan Motorway and Gateway Motorway. The Slacks Creek Business Area consists of the renowned
Moss Street precinct. The area extends to the Logan/Brisbane city boarder on Logan Road and along the Pacific Highway as far south as Paradise Road.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.