4/44 Gordon Street, MACKAY QLD 4740
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Nov 2016
Amazing Fitout on 212 m Office space Flexible areas, downsize if required
Located in a prime commercial position in the CBD area on busy Gordon Street, this well presented office space on first floor level, is fully fitted out with good quality fittings and provides excellent exposure for your business. The premises are located opposite Artspace and the Mackay Regional Council precinct and close to all amenities.
These premises include:
* 4 car park spaces at the rear (including one undercover), with rear access from the offices to the car park. On street parking is readily available..
* Reception Area & foyer with display wall.
* 6 good sized offices (one with a view overlooking Artspace)
* 1 Open plan with 6 individual work stations
* Large board room
* Kitchen/Lunch room
* Store room
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Land Area: 744m2
Flexible Downsize Option
* Potential to reduce the lettable area to approx. 1882m2 or even further to approx. 145m2 if required and still benefit from an outstanding fitout.
Disclaimer; The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
4/44 Gordon Street MACKAY