4/111-121 Grand Plaza Drive, BROWNS PLAINS QLD 4118
$50,000 per week
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Nov 2016
94m2 MAIN ROAD RETAIL OPPORTUNITY
* Position in a complex on the corner of Browns Plains Rd and Grand Plaza Drive - the property benefits from massive exposure.
* 94m2 ex-cake shop in complex with ANZ, Blockbuster, Take-away
* Substantial national tenants in the area
* Directly opposite Grand Plaza Drive shopping centre
* Ample onsite parking
* Easy round-a-bout for traffic
* Glass shop front
* Grease trap on site
Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for further details
Area: Total: 94m2
The Browns Plains Business Area consists of:
* A light Industrial/Service Centre (on the Western side of the Mt Lindesay Highway)
* A major retail precinct
The Browns Plains business precinct straddles the Mt Lindesay Highway, and is easily accessible from the Logan Motorway. For some businesses the highway road frontage provides them with optimal exposure to highway traffic.
The area is a major sub-regional centre that has experienced rapid growth over recent years. Land developments in the precinct have resulted in opportunities for new businesses to establish in or relocate to the area.
The key area strengths include:
* Access to major arterial roads to the North, South and West
* Diversity of businesses
* Good local amenities including sporting facilities, public library & public transport.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
4/111-121 Grand Plaza Drive BROWNS...