397 Gregory Terrace Spring Hill QLD 4000
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1,907 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent (under offer)
BEST WESTERN GREGORY TERRACE
- 3.5-star hotel
- 1,907sqm inner city landholding
- Future redevelopment potential
CBRE Hotels is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the Best Western Gregory Terrace in the highly sought after and tightly held Brisbane hotel market.
Key investment considerations include:
- 3.5-star hotel featuring 38 guest rooms, a café, restaurant and bar, meeting room, swimming pool and car parking.
- Situated on a substantial 1,907sqm inner city landholding with future redevelopment potential with holding income.
- Owner operated with Vacant Possession, opening up opportunities for an incoming owner to rebrand the hotel, or retain the Best Western brand under the existing license agreement.
- Overlooks the Brisbane CBD and located within direct proximity to key demand drivers, including the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, QUT and UQ universities, Brisbane Grammar School, RNA Showgrounds and Convention Centre, Fortitude Valley and a number of commercial office towers.
|Floor Area||1,907 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||9 Jul 2019|