39 Melbourne Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Jan 2017
A BRISBANE ICON FROM 150 m2
- 300 m2, can be split to 150 m2
- High Exposure
- Huge signage opportunity to build your brand
- Perfect for bar, restaurant, retail or office
- Directly opposite cultural precinct
- Walking distance to Southbank and CBD
- Close to residential and office towers
- Best location for public transport, train and bus hub
First National Commercial is pleased to present on an exclusive basis 39 Melbourne Street, an iconic building with rich history in the heart of Brisbane. Across the road from the South Bank Cultural Centre and adjacent to the new Fish Lane eating precinct, it is a prime location in classic architecture that enjoys over 40,000 cars and thousands of customers on foot daily.
Lease Price: Contact Agent
Area: Approx 150m/sq – 300m/sq
Currently occupied by Rogen Ng & Co accounting which is looking to continue practicing upstairs and lease downstairs. For the right tenant will make the whole property available.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
39 Melbourne Street SOUTH BRISBANE