38 Woodlands Drive Banora Point NSW 2486
- Shop & Retail
- 1,531 m²
- Commercial Auction
Longstanding Childcare Centre - NSWs Fastest Growing Region
- Secure triple net lease
- Fixed 3.5% annual increases
- NSW's fastest growing region
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 38 Woodlands Drive, Banora Point (Tweed Heads) for Sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 15 year lease to 2025 + options to 2040
- Banora Point ELC - Longstanding childcare centre established 12+ years & tenanted by multi-centre operator
- Ideal position directly opposite Centaur Primary School & within 3 km of 9 other schools
- Highly exposed corner site along busy local thoroughfare Leisure Drive & closeby to Coles, Caltex, McDonalds & Liquorland
- Purpose built Childcare Centre licensed for 74 places
- Triple Net Lease - Tenant pays all outgoings including Management Fees & Structural Repairs & Maintenance
- Lease secured by Directors Personal Guarantees
- Banora Point - Well connected suburb neighbouring Tweed Heads & bound by the M1 Pacific Motorway
- Northern Rivers - NSWs fastest growing region, 76,000+ new residents forecast by 2036
- Fixed 3.5% annual rent increases
- Net Income $160,839 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 10 December at 1pm AEDT at Doltone House Hyde Park, located on 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property, please contact the exclusively appointed property professionals at Cushman & Wakefield.
|Auction date and time||10/12/2020 13:00|
|Auction location||Doltone House Hyde Park - 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,531 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||16 Nov 2020|