37 Bligh Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
$2000 Per Month
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Nov 2016
MODERN COMMERCIAL SUITE IN PREMIER LOCATION!
- Highly efficient commercial suite
- Existing fitout with four rooms included
- Reception plus three offices or meeting rooms
- Separate area for utilities or storage
- Direct and prominent lift lobby exposure
- Perfect small business office solution
- On floor kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Ultra modern and stylish CBD building and lobby
- Prestigious northern CBD location
- Close to Circular Quay and Botanic Gardens
- Close to Wynyard and Martin Place
37 Bligh Street is an impressive commercial building with three lifts, excellent services and modern finishes. The building's prime location on the corner of Hunter and Bligh Streets and is ultra-convenient to Wynyard, Circular Quay and Martin Place.
Size - 34m2 approx.
Rental - $2,000 per month plus GST ($24,000 per annum)
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ross Ladd - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
37 Bligh Street SYDNEY