369-371 Oxford Street Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
- Development / Land
- 460 m²
- Sold, $1,530,000
SOLD AT AUCTION - WELL ABOVE RESERVE
STRATEGIC MOUNT HAWTHORN CORNER - SUIT OCCUPIER, DEVELOPERS OR INVESTORS
Under Instructions from Public Trustee for Sale by Public Auction to be held on site Wednesday, 19 April 2017 at 11am.
This property comprises a well located corner site of 460sqm with frontages to Anzac Road and Oxford Street together with rear ROW.
The property will appeal to a number of parties due to the established nature of the suburb, proximity to major activity centres and the underlying redevelopment potential of the site.
- 460sqm corner site with significant development potential up to 5 levels;
- Two street frontages with rear ROW to Anzac Road and Oxford Street;
- Zoned Commercial, Mount Hawthorn Town Centre Precinct;
- Option of multiple tenancies within the building of 337sqm (approx);
- Area undergoing redevelopment and enhancement;
- Easy access to major freeways, local schools, arterial roadways and close proximity to the entertainment precincts; and
- Property sold "as is where is" with no representations by the seller or agent.
For more information please contact the exclusive selling agents.