36 Chegwyn Street Botany NSW 2019
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 2,461 m²
- For Sale, $5,990,000 (excl. GST)
Two street frontages, one outstanding industrial opportunity
- Occupy, refurbish or land bank
- 10.6m* high clearance warehouse
- Located 15 mins* to Sydney's CBD
Savills South Sydney is proud to bring 36 Chegwyn Street, Botany to the market for sale with an asking price of $5,990,000.
36 Chegwyn Street, also known as 21 Underwood Avenue, is a one-of-a-kind offering which lends itself to traditional industrial owner occupiers, or creative style users and investors who are looking to refurbish and contribute to Botanys commercial transformation, or land bankers.
Key property highlights include:
- Building area - 2,461sq m*
- Site area - 1,646sq m*
- High clearance warehouse - 10.6m*
- Dual street frontage
- Access via 5 roller doors
- Flexible zoning - B7 Business Park
- Well positioned to benefit from easy access to all main arterials including Foreshore Road, Wentworth Avenue, the M1 and M5 Motorways plus the new WestConnex
- Centrally located within Sydney - 15 mins* to the CBD and 5 mins* to Kingsford Smith Airport and Port Botany
- Spoilt with amenity - less than 5 mins* walk to One Drop Brewery, ME Coffee, Chemist Warehouse, Anytime Fitness, Franita's Pizza Pasta and the Waterworks Hotel
- Opportunity to add value while retaining the Botany style characteristics
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive Savills sales agents
|Floor Area||2,461 m²|
|Land Area||1,646 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 Jun 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.