353 Ruthven Street, TOOWOOMBA CITY QLD 4350
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Nov 2016
Classic CBD Building
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportuinty to position your business in this iconic Toowoomba CBD Building:
- Plans are currently underway to refurb the first floor, entry and foyer.
- Ground floor shop front with glass panneling
- First floor offices with metal pressed ceilings, timber floors and stained glass windows
- Located on the major intersection of Russell and Ruthven St
- Very close proximity to the soon to be completed Mill Precinct and Bunnings Warehouse
- Toowoomba Council currently extending centre CBD carparking down to Chalk Drive
Options are endless, take the ground floor shop front, first floor offices or entire building, contact Julie Stewart to discuss on 0418 700 140.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
353 Ruthven Street TOOWOOMBA CITY