35 Sparks Road, HENDERSON WA 6166
$125,000 p/a + GST + O/G's
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Mar 2017
ENGINEERING/FABRICATION FACILITY, INCENTIVES OFFERED
This property on a 4,105m2 (approx) allotment with well appointed improvements will provide an excellent platform for your business to grow into the future as it has been designed to meet the needs of modern day manufacturing, heavy steel fabrication or industry operational support services.
Located in the AMC Support Industry Precinct in Henderson this property with its proximity to major arterial roads, Fremantle Port, Perth CBD, dry dock facilities and other marine, defence, oil & gas and resource related industries is the perfect base for most mid to large scale companies.
With everything in place you require this property will impress the most astute Lessee.
- Features include:
- Site area of 4,105m2 (approx)
- Office space of 266m2 (approx)
- High truss factoryof 924m2 (approx)
- Store area of 117m2 (approx)
- Factory amenities of 50m2 (approx)
- Two 10 tonne overhead cranes
- Amcor fibre optic cable
- 225 amps (approx) of power available at transformer
- Multiple partitioned offices all with a/c
- Three 6 x 5 meter sliding access doors
- Alarm system in place
- Very well maintained premises
- Perimeter fencing
- Bitumen Hardstand
- Two crossover access points
- Ideally situated in the heart of the State's Defence, Commercial Marine, Oil & gas, Power Generation and Chemical industries
- Close proximity to the Australian Marine Complex and the Kwinana Industrial Area
- Easy access to public transport, high wide load routes, main arterial roads and the Fremantle Port Facilities
- Zoning of Special use 2 AMC Precinct
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. De Freitas & Ryan provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. De Freitas & Ryan accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
35 Sparks Road HENDERSON