3496 Yarrabin Road Mudgee NSW 2850
- Rural / Farming
- 250.6 ha
- For sale, CURRENT BID $575 k
River Front Farm or Perfect Rural Getaway
The ultimate rural lifestyle property, over 600 acres with Cudgegong River frontage and the perfect mix of cleared grazing country and just enough natural bush. The ideal property for grazing, camping, hunting or just getting away from it all.
- two titles totalling 250 hectares (615acres)approximately
- a picturesque 700m frontage to the Cudgegong River
- 12m x 9m 3 bay lock-up shed, well-fenced boundaries
- 6 dams including 1 spring-fed, river frontage
- excellent house sites with expansive rural views
- picturesque country mostly cleared for grazing with areas of bush
- hidden away 50km north-west of Mudgee
The dream rural lifestyle, primary production, hunting, fishing camping or just getting away. This property has it all.
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions considered via online auction). Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. To avoid disappointment, please contact Andrew Palmer on 0416 153 471 or Patrick Power 0455 721 304 immediately to become qualified to bid.
Auction could conclude at anytime, please register your interest today!
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.