344 Mann Street Gosford NSW 2250
- Shop & Retail
- 1,303 m²
GOSFORD INVESTMENT WITH FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL!!
Collect the rent and wait while you decide if you want to develop this site
There is a Vodafone Tower that pays rent yearly in advance with the possibility to sell the lease on the Vodafone tower for $280,000
Located on the Pacific Highway and within close proximity to Gosford Train Station and the newly refurbished Gosford Hospital, this freehold building has five (5) retail shops and two (2) commercial suites located above.
The land area is 1,303sqm and there is ample parking on site for 9 cars. There is also additional vacant land at the rear with potential to further develop subject to council approval.
Investment Analysis offers many benefits to an astute investor;
- Several long term tenants all with current leases
- Land size 1303m2 approx.
- Vodafone tower with income and long term lease
- Five (5) retail shops that are fully leased
- Two (2) commercial sites are fully leased
- Good mix of retail tenancies.
- Torrens title property
- Key asset in a very tightly held commercial area
- Development potential subject to council approval
- FSR 2.5-2.99m (according to NSW planning & environment website)
- Height 17-18.9m (according to NSW planning & environment website)
|Address||344 Mann Street Gosford NSW 2250|
|Zoning||B4 Mixed Use|
|Council||CENTRAL COAST COUNCIL|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|