34-36 Prospect Street Box Hill VIC 3128
- 1,395 m²
Gold on Prospect
- Securely leased to AMES
- Standalone building
- Prime Box Hill location
Deadline Private Sale closing Thursday 14th May @ 4pm
Knight Frank is pleased to offer for sale 34-36 Prospect Street, Box Hill, a two level office building that is securely leased to long term tenant Adult Multicultural Education Services (AMES). The property is located in the heart of Box Hill's commercial precinct and within a short walk of Box Hill Central Shopping Centre, Tram, Train and Bus transport.
Key features are as follows:
- Whole building securely leased to long term tenant Adult Multicultural Education Services (AMES)
- Prominent well maintained building in the heart of Box Hill
- Building area of 1,395sqm* plus 50 basement car spaces
- Net income $432,000 pa (approx.) as at 1st July 2015
- Site area of 1,208sqm (approx.)
- Current lease expires 30th June 2017 with no further option allowing for a potential refurbishment and reposition of the building or possible re-development of the site (stca)
- The building would also suit a future owner occupier
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Tim Grant or Ken Smirk.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.