34 & 36 Collins Street Belmore NSW 2192
- Development / Land
- 1,290 m²
- For Sale, FOR SALE | Contact Muhammad Sarmini
R4 Zoning with Development Upside, Combined Land 1290sqm
A golden opportunity presents itself to secure this premiere site in an ultra-convenient prized locale, comprising of two separate properties to be sold in one line. Enjoying a prime corner position right in the heart of Belmore, it offers immense appeal for developers, builders and investors alike. This rare and exciting opportunity provides an exceptional investment, land bank or re-development prospect (STCA) on a sprawling combined land size of approx. 1290sqm.
- Zoned R4 High Density Residential under Canterbury-Bankstown Council
- Part of future proposal for high rise and/or mixed use when LEP is adopted (STCA)
- Total land size of approx. 1290sqm with a wide 30.48 metre combined frontage
- Highly sought after location, only moments to station, shops and schools
- Strong area for apartment sales with high demand, great growth and rental prospects
- 34 Collins Street - full brick three bedroom home with driveway to double lock up garage and carport
- 36A & 36B Collins Street - full brick 2 x 2 bedroom semi homes, currently tenanted
- Corner position with valuable benefit of dual street access, features adjoining right of way side driveway (Marie Street)
Perfectly situated only a 400m stroll to Belmore train station, a variety of local schools, cafes and restaurants, Canterbury Leagues Club, public transport, main shopping strip, recreational parklands and 14km to Sydney CBD, this is not to be missed!
LJ Hooker Belmore welcomes your expression of interest and should you require any additional information, please contact the exclusive selling agent, Muhammad Sarmini, directly at any time.
Address: 34 & 36 Collins Street, Belmore
For Sale: Contact Muhammad Sarmini
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Contact: Muhammad Sarmini 0403 750 917 or email@example.com
** Please note that government guidelines will be strictly adhered to during all inspections. This means the use of face masks, hand sanitiser, registering attendees details, refrain from touching anything in the property and social distancing will be a requirement of entering this property **
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.