3384 Murray Valley Highway Cobram VIC 3644
- Rural / Farming
- 37.88 ha
- For Sale, Contact Agents
Murray River Produce
- 37.88 hectare landholding
- 23.34 ha stone fruit & 8.67 ha apples
- Fully automated irrigation system
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale Murray River Produce, a vertically integrated stone fruit and apple operation located in Cobram, Victoria.
Key features of the opportunity include:
- An approximate 37.88 hectare landholding that has been planted to approximately 23.34 hectares of stone fruit and approximately 8.67 hectares of apples.
- State-of-the-art irrigation system comprising under tree sprays or micros sprays throughout the orchard, along with a fully automated control system, 73.9 megalitres of Goulburn-Murray High Reliability Water Shares and 141.1 megalitres of Goulburn-Murray Low Reliability Water Shares.
- Outstanding structural improvements, including a large packing shed with a 3,000 bin controlled atmosphere cool store, bin storage / unloading area, solar panel generation system and office.
- Additional structural improvements include a recently extended machinery shed and workshop, a quality four bedroom residence and pump shed.
- Well-located along the Murray Valley Highway providing excellent access, as well as being approximately two lineal kilometres from Cobram.
Murray River Produce represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a vertically integrated horticultural enterprise with immediate productive output and further upside.
The property is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||37.88 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Aug 2020|