33 Richardson Road Inglewood SA 5133
- Rural / Farming
- 12.14 ha
The very best of both worlds
Offers close Mon, 9th Aug - 5pm (usp)
"Millbrook Park", a superb lifestyle property set on a land holding of 30 acres, offers a lifestyle like no other. Serenity, privacy and space, with the convenience of being a 15 min drive from the Westfield Tea Tree Plaza shopping precinct, will make this substantial family home hard to resist.
Here, there is something for every member of the family. Currently utilised for alpaca breeding, this property also features a large dam, secure fencing, a small bmx/motorcross track and a salt chlorinated swimming pool.
Step inside and immediately feel at home. Offering accommodation of up to 5 bedrooms including a Master bedroom suite/parents' retreat that every parent dreams of. Hosting friends and family will be a pleasure as this home has been thoughtfully designed to entertain. With a beautifully appointed spacious kitchen adjacent to the large dining and games room with built in bar, the heart of this home is the perfect space to forge a lifetime of family memories.
What we love about this home:
- Superb parents' retreat/Master bedroom complete with pitched ceiling, wood fire combustion heating, magnificent views over the property, sliding door access to rear alfresco entertaining and external roller blinds
- Large 'his and hers' dressing room with built in storage
- Spacious, floor to ceiling porcelain tiled ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 all with built in robes, plantation shutters and ceiling fans
- Well appointed kitchen with ample storage, granite bench tops, Miele dishwasher, Smeg 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop, as well as a second Fisher and Paykel electric oven
- Sliding doors access to rear alfresco entertaining space
- Living room with wood fire combustion heater, built in tv cabinet and large picture window offering stunning views
- Generous family entertaining room, with BOSE surround sound, with large dining space and games room with built in bar and sliding doors to both front and rear of the home
- Timber floors throughout, with carpet in Master bedroom
- Large laundry with granite benchtops and ample storage
- Reverse cycle aircon throughout
- 19.8kw solar panels
- 4 car garaging with individual remote access
- 2 x 220,000 litres rainwater
- 1 x 220,000 litre tank dam water for tree watering
- 30ft x 20ft implement shed
- Security alarm
- A large variety of Primary and Secondary schooling within 10kms
An incredible lifestyle awaits!
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN