33 Glossop Street St Marys NSW 2760
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 8,439 m²
8439m2 (approx.) Industrial Facility with Yard | Main Road Exposure
PRDnationwide Commercial Western Sydney in conjunction with L.J Hooker Commercial Silverwater as exclusive marketing agents have leased 15-33 Glossop St, St Marys.
Annual Net Rent: $1,049,000 (ex GST)
The tenant was secured 2 months prior to availability date confirming the strong market conditions and underpinning demand for larger sites.
The property provides easy access to Mamre Road, the Great Western Highway
and the M4 Motorway.
The site is located on the southern side of Glossop Street in the heart of the North St Marys Industrial precinct.
This landmark property enjoys 150m of frontage and exposure to Glossop St.
- 1km to St Marys train station
- 4kms to the Mamre Road on/off ramp providing access to the M4 Motorway
- 11kms to the Lighthorse Interchange at Eastern Creek
- 21kms (approx) to Badgerys Creek Airport site
- 25kms west of Parramatta CBD
- 47kms west of Sydney CBD
Building Area 8439m2
Land Area 23,400m2
This property features:
- Freestanding office/warehouse facility
- Main road exposure
- Access via twelve (12) roller shutter doors and one (1) service door
- Four (4) roller doors are covered by an awning enabling all weather loading
- Warehouse offers internal clearances ranging from 5.1m up to 7.6m (approx).
- Includes wash bay
- The property is serviced by a high-power output with an on site transformer
- Office accommodation is over two levels, air-conditioned with full staff
- The property benefits from a huge hardstand yard area
- Full drive around truck access and great manoeuvrability.
- 1km to St Marys railway station
- Zoned IN1 General Industrial
For further details contact exclusive marketing agents Robert Tappouras 0413 942 044 or Marcel Elias on 0488 884 411.
Note: All building and land areas quoted are approximate; prospective purchasers and tenants must make their own enquiries. All sale prices and asking rentals DO NOT include GST.