33-41 Balmain Street Cremorne VIC 3121
- 123 - 763 m²
- For Lease, Please contact agent
Unique Cremorne Opportunity
- Flexible areas from 124 – 515sqm
- Communal rooftop terrace with CBD views
- Excellent natural light
33-41 Balmain Street is located in the heart of Cremornes creative precinct, within close proximity to three train stations and multiple tram lines. The property is surrounded by the best retail amenity in the Eastern Fringe, including cafe's such as Top Paddock, Pillar of Salt, Denice the Menace, Axil Coffee Roasters and Baby Pizza.
Available for lease within this near new building are the following areas:
Ground Floor A 123m²
Ground Floor B 124m²
Level 1 250 515m²
Total Area 763m²
Balmain Street has the following building features:
- Industrial style finishes, including exposed services and track lighting.
- Fantastic natural light.
- Internal stair case providing seamless connectivity throughout the building.
- Expansive rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities.
- Secure car parks.
- Showers, bike racks and lockers.
This is a great opportunity to secure space in one of Cremornes newest buildings and the opportunity wont last long. Call John or Damien today to arrange an inspection.
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!