33/1176 Gold Coast Highway, PALM BEACH QLD 4221
From $3,525 PCM + Outgoings + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Nov 2016
Be Part Of The New 8th Avenue Plaza Restaurant Precinct
Only two opportunities remain for you to create your dream dining / cafe / bar space in this busy and popular hub. The areas available include a 94m2 tenancy and a 170m2 tenancy. These tenancies are located on the first floor with hinterland and sunset views. The two spaces could also be combined
This refurbished building on the Gold Coast Highway is already home to the '8th Avenue Terrace' an 'Bestow' restaurant and bars.
The space has been newly renovated to include shop frontage to arcade, connection to new grease trap, access to plumbing etc as required for a kitchen fit out. This is an ideal opportunity to work with the new owners during the redevelopment of this property.
* First floor arcade retail / restaurant spaces
* The building has excellent exposure to Gold Coast Highway
* Located in the Palm Beach cafe / restaurant precinct
* Provisional connection to grease trap and services provided
* Ideal opportunity to work with the redevelopment of the building
* Competitive rates and incentives apply
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact exclusive agent Greg Watson.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
33/1176 Gold Coast Highway PALM BEACH