321 Prospect Road Blair Athol SA 5084
- Medical / Consulting
- 158 m²
- For Sale, $1,500,000 (GST na)
Medical/Professional Offices on Secure Lock-up Allotment
Perfectly positioned on Prospect Road near the Kilburn Shopping Precinct, this exciting offering includes a solid brick office building of 6 main rooms, positioned on a large rectangular allotment of 710m².
Currently utilised as the Prospect Fields Medical Centre, the offering represents an inviting opportunity for professional or medical practices.
Zoned commercial and sited on a secure lock-up allotment, the building features for camera monitored security system, security roller shutters to the front and rear windows and lock-up sliding gate to the street.
A 6.5 kW solar system will keep the energy bills low, while ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling ensure a comfortable work environment.
Full loading zones and car parking to both the front and rear offer easy disabled and ambulance access, along with ample parking for clients.
The building provides both disabled and staff amenities with 3 plumbed consulting rooms and 3 conventional offices across an interior net lettable area of approximately 105m².
* Medical/professional offices on secure lock-up allotment
* Great location near the Kilburn Shopping Precinct
* Block size of approximately 710m²
* Currently utilised as the Prospect Fields Medical Centre
* Zoned commercial
* Office building of 6 main rooms
* Approximate at lettable area of 105m²
* 6.5 kW solar system
* Ducted gas heating
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Spacious loading zones and car parking
* Full disabled and ambulance access
* 4 camera, monitored security system
* Lock-up sliding gate to the street
* Security roller shutters to the front and rear windows
* The site has potential to be three stores building (Subject To Council Approval)
Ideally located within easy reach of schools, public transport and desirable amenities including Coles Blair Athol, The Prospect Rd Shopping Precinct, Sefton Plaza, Northpark and Regency Plaza Shopping Centres & The Churchill Centre including Bunnings, Aldi and Costco. There are numerous parks and reserves in the local area, perfect for your exercise and recreation.
Ray White Norwood are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | E - Employment\\
Land | 710sqm(Approx.)
House | 158sqm(Approx.)
Built | 1954
Council Rates | $3,052.50 pa
Water | $225.91 pq
ESL | $713.40