318 Taylor Street Wilsonton QLD 4350
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 2,236 m²
- Sold, $3,850,000
Significant Taylor Street Industrial Opportunity
LJ Hooker Commercial are pleased to present 318 Taylor Street to the market via Expressions of Interest Closing 27th September 2018 at 5pm.
A rare opportunity exists for the astute owner occupier, developer or investor to purchase a significant 2.04Ha (20,410m2) of medium impact industry zoned land with over 100m frontage to Toowoomba's machinery mile, Taylor Street.
This site has been utlised by David Evans Group for over 30 years as an Agricultural machinery sales and servicing facility.
The improvements on this facility include;
- 2,236m2 of shed, skillions, spraybooth and wash down bay.
- 341m2 of showroom, offices and amenities.
- 209m2 mezzanine storage.
- Other features include two 4.9 tonne gantry cranes, ample three phase power outlets, reticulated compressed air, high clearance industrial roller doors, spraybooth, washdown bay and more.
- Rarely does an opportunity such as 318 Taylor Street with low site coverage of 13% approximately come to the market.
For further information contact Markus Eames of LJ Hooker Commercial on 0407 388 856.
* 2.04Ha on the industrial mile
* Considerable improvements
* Low site coverage of approximately 13%
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.