318 Pacific Highway Crows Nest NSW 2065
- Shop & Retail
- 160 m²
MIXED USE FREEHOLD RESTAURANT RESIDENCE
Commanding a high exposure retail position this mixed use freehold building currently consists of a ground floor restaurant plus a two bedroom apartment on the upper level. With great potential and flexibility, this offering presents as an opportunity for owner occupiers, investors and those with the vision to add value!
- Mixed Use zoning provides flexibility
- Land area of 155sqm approx
- Building area 160sqm approx
- Restaurant fit out with basic commercial kitchen, Indoor & outdoor dining* previously occupied by Spice Lovers Thai Restaurant
- Upper level can be used as residential, office or restaurant space [STCA]
- Rear lane access and parking
- 2 hour free council parking nearby for customers
- Refurbish & extend STCA
318 Pacific Highway will be auctioned on the 13th December 2011 at Sydneys newest commercial auction centre at 50 Margaret Street, Sydney.
To receive a copy of the Information Memorandum outlining details of this opportunity, please contact us on the below details.
Corey Beauchamp 0400 877 331
Nicholas Lowry 0487 000 980
*Subject to Council Approval if required.
|Auction date and time||13/12/2011 10:30|
|Auction location||Ask Agent|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.