312 Bourbong Street Bundaberg West QLD 4670
- Medical / Consulting
- 2,024 m²
- For Sale, via EOI closing 12pm, 29th October 2020
High Quality Healthcare Property Anchored by Queensland Health!
On behalf of the vendor, NAI Harcourts have the pleasure of offering 312 Bourbong St, Bundaberg West (Margaret Rose Centre) for sale.
Margaret Rose Centre presents a non-cyclical buying opportunity of a high quality healthcare property. The property is anchored by Queensland Health which provides community healthcare services, underpinning the property's defensive income profile.
Positioned at the very core of the Healthcare Precinct servicing Bundaberg and surrounding region, the property has immediate proximity to Bundaberg's Public and Private facilities; the Bundaberg Base & Mater Hospital buildings.
NAI Harcourts encourage astute investors to take advantage of this outstanding investment opportunity, offering the following key highlights:
• High quality healthcare facility purpose built for Queensland Health which underpins 85% of the total income
• Strong tenant profile with complimentary users including Wilson Eye Centre and a ground floor café
• Strategic location in the region's core Healthcare Precinct and in close proximity to all of Bundaberg's major healthcare facilities
• 4.3 Year WALE with Queensland Health having recently expanded by taking an additional 307sq m and extending their lease for a further 5 years to December 2024 (with a 5 year option)
• Secure income of $669,874 (approx) across 2,024sq m of NLA with 78 Undercroft and Basement Car Bays (1:26)
The property is being offered to the market via an Expressions of Interest campaign which will close 12pm (Midday) on Thursday 29th October 2020 (AEST).
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive marketing agent at NAI Harcourts today.
|Floor Area||2,024 m²|
|Land Area||2,023 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||78 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||1 Oct 2020|