302-306 Sturt Street Ballarat Central VIC 3350
- 1,584 m²
- Commercial Auction
MULTI TENANTED BANK INVESTMENT
- Anchored by ASX Listed – Westpac
- Four (4) Separate Tenancies
- New Long-Term Lease
Colliers International is pleased to offer for sale 302-306 Sturt Street (Corner Sturt and Armstrong Street), Ballarat.
- Fully tenanted with four (4) separate tenancies returning approximately $414,049 p.a.*
- ASX listed tenant - Westpac who have been in occupation for over 40 years and make up 75% of the income
- Westpac have been in occupation for over 40 year
- Central location in the heart of the Ballarat CBD
- Ballarat is Victorias third largest regional town
- High profile corner frontage of 69m* to Sturt Street and Armstrong Street
- Located approximately 200 metres from the currently under construction GovHub and other major developments
- Commercial 1 Zone
302-306 Sturt Street, Ballarat is situated on the prime north western corner of Sturt Street and Armstrong Street facing the Ballarat Town Hall and Myer.
Ballarat offers a unique mix of location, services and lifestyle and is ready to facilitate investment from existing and future businesses.
For Sale by Public On-Site Auction on Friday 11 December at 12pm (AEDT)
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact exclusive selling agents Colliers International.
Daniel Wolman | +61 412 957 839
Andrew Lewis | +61 418 508 908
George Davies | +61 421 799 489
Edward Tansey | +61 492 892 101
|Auction date and time||11/12/2020 12:00|
|Auction location||302-306 Sturt Street, Ballarat Central VIC|
|Floor Area||1,584 m²|
|Land Area||1,140 m²|
|Parking||On street parking|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||16 Nov 2020|