300 Mangrove Creek Road Mangrove Creek NSW 2250
- Rural / Farming
- 99 ha
- For Sale, Please contact listing agents for further detail
EXISTING RETREAT PLUS RURAL LAND
- Huge Rural Land Holding
- Existing Health Retreat
- Suitable for variety of uses
CBRE are pleased to present to the market this unique opportunity at Mangrove Mountain Yoga Retreat.
The sites located at Mangrove Mountain present a unique opportunity to acquire one of the most serene environments in New South Wales.The privacy of the site, coupled with the huge 99.14-hectare* land holding makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
The Mangrove Creek portfolio boasts the established Mangrove Yoga Retreat, as well as two additional parcels of prime production farmland, now offered for sale individually or in one-line.
Mangrove Mountain Retreat boasts the following attributes:
- Huge common facilities and accommodation to sleep 150-250 people
- Large commercial kitchen
- Suitable for school groups, religious groups, conferencing centres and retreats
- Retreat total land size: 66.16 hectares
- Surrounded by Dharug National Park
The connecting rural farmland offers the following features:
- Two parcels of land, totalling 32.9 hectares*
- Equipped with Boaring licenses
- Ideal for primary production
- Existing agricultural improvements, including dwellings and machinery sheds
Should you require any further information, please feel welcome to contact the listed agent.
Note: We recommend you conduct your own investigation prior to purchasing this property. CBRE or its representatives take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information
|Address||300 Mangrove Creek Road Mangrove Creek NSW 2250|
|Zoning||E2 Environmental Conservation|
|Council||CENTRAL COAST COUNCIL|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
|Floor Area||990,000 m²|
|Land Area||99 ha|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||10 Sep 2019|