30-32 Fitzgerald Esplanade Innisfail QLD 4860
- 372 m²
- For Lease, RENT AND LEASE TERMS ARE NEGOTIABLE
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SET UP FOR CAFE OR RESTAURANT - PRIME LOCATION ON THE ESPLANADE
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 23416
This large commercial property is primarily set-up for a cafe or restaurant, located in a prime position on the esplanade of the Johnstone River in Innisfail. The premises are directly underneath a six-storey residential complex, near the Innisfail hospital, back packers hostel and other accommodation places. It is just a block from Woolworths and Coles and is a central hub for residents, tourists and visitors. There are no other cafes in this precinct and just one or two restaurants, making this location an excellent spot for your new business.
This prime position is screaming out for an owner/operator that understands all the aspects of a business and is looking for a great business opportunity. The location is certainly in-need of a place to go to meet for coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinners. There are no other cafes on this Esplanade strip!
FULLY EQUIPPED PREMISES:-
* A total area of 327m2 including outdoor area.
* Huge Street frontage - triple window exposure on the Esplanade
* Approved street dining approximately 60 m2
* Full glass frontage with river views.
* Male, Female and Disabled toilets.
* Fully air-conditioned.
* Existing kitchen fit-out with 4m canopy & exhaust fan
* Equipped with bulk gas
* Commercial grade 2000 litre grease trap
* Walk in cold room and walk in freezer.
* Fully equipped wash up area
* Dry stock storage room which is approximately 18 m2.
* 15 onsite car parks at rear of building and free street parking along the length of the Esplanade.
* Previous tenants had a liquor license, so would be easy to obtain.
Previous tenants between 2010 - 2018 were The Coffee Club, creating a great opportunity for a new business to leverage with their own business and business name. Rent and lease term negotiable.
Innisfail is a very established town on the beautiful Johnstone River, where the Rainforest meets the Great Barrier Reef. It has a resident population around 24,000 and is part of the Cassowary Coast Region a popular tourist destination for both international and national tourists. 2017-2018 international visitors over 300,000 and over 700,000 for domestic/national tourists. Plenty of things going in in this region including the re-opening of Dunk Island soon to happen. Innisfail is just 50 min south of Cairns, 20 min north of beautiful Mission beach and Dunk Island and is only 45 minutes to the majestic Atherton tablelands.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
|Floor Area||372 m²|
|Land Area||372 m²|
|Parking||15 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||18 Jan 2020|