3 Wylchris Lane Mount Rankin NSW 2795
- Rural / Farming
- 6.47 ha
- Sold, $740,000
SITTING ON TOP OF THE WORLD
This charming cottage enjoys breathtaking views of Bathurst and surrounds sitting in an elevated position on Wylchris Lane. From your vantage point you can view Mount Panorama and the Blue Mountains from the front and the Freemantle Ranges from the back, with the home sitting on a neat and usable 16 acre parcel of land. This low maintenance property would make an ideal weekender or the perfect home for those wanting to enjoy a country lifestyle.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Neat three bedroom home with lovely cathedral ceilings in the living area
- Modern kitchen with good storage and electric cooking
- Split system heating and cooling
- Fresh paint and carpet throughout
- Functional three way bathroom
- Good water supply in a dam and a bore
- Located only a short 15 minute drive from Bathurst's CBD
The only way to truly appreciate all that 3 Wylchris Lane has to offer, is to arrange an inspection.
Contact Brent Osborne on 0422 384 202 to arrange your inspection.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.